Joining this Agreement and providing your data to http://patriot77.com (hereinafter referred to as the Site) by completing the online application (registration), the User:
- confirms, that the provided personal data belong to him/her;
- recognizes and conforms that s/he entirely read this Agreement and its conditions for personal data processing, provided in the online application (registration) on the site;
- recognizes and confirms that he understands all the provisions of this Agreement and the conditions for personal data processing;
- approves the Site to process the provided personal data in order to register the User on the Site;
- agrees with the conditions for personal data processing without any qualifications and disclaimers.
The User gives his/her consent for personal data processing, and namely, implements the actions specified in paragraph 3, part 1, article 3 of the Federal Law Nr. 152-ФЗ “On personal data” dated 27.07.2006 and conforms that giving this consent s/he acts freely, under the will and following own interests.
The User’s consent for personal data processing is specific, informed and explicit.
This User’s consent is applied for the processing of the following personal data:
- surname, name, patronymic;
- location address (city, region);
- phone numbers;
- electronic mails (E-mail).
The User provides the http://patriot77.com service with the right to implement the following actions (operations) with the personal data:
- collection and accumulation;
- storage during the storage terms specified in the statutory documents, but not less than three years after the User’s termination of the use of the Site services;
- clarification (update, change);
- use for the User’s registration on the Site;
- provision under the request of a court, including the third entities, following the measures providing protection to the personal data against unauthorized access.
This consent is termless after the provision of the data and can be revoked by you by filing the application to the Site administration stating the data specified in article 14 of the Law “On personal data.”
Revocation of the consent for personal data processing can be implemented by the User’s filing of a specific ordinance in a simple written form to the electronic address (E-mail) email@example.com
The Site is not responsible for the third entities’ use (both, legal and illegal) of the information provided by the User on the Site, including its reproduction and distribution in any possible ways.
The Site has the right to amend this Agreement. In case of any amendments, in the current revised edition is fixed the date of the last revision. The revised edition of the Agreement becomes valid when posted, unless anything else is specified in the revised edition of the Agreement.
The current revised edition is always available on the following page: http://patriot77.com/en/agree.html
This Agreement and the relations between the user and the Site, arising due to the application of the Agreement, are under the substantive and procedural law of the Russian Federation.